Prefect auto-generates reference documentation for the following components:
- Prefect Python SDK: used to build, test, and execute workflows.
- Prefect REST API: used by both workflow clients as well as the Prefect UI for orchestration and data retrieval
- Prefect Cloud REST API documentation is available at https://app.prefect.cloud/api/docs.
- The REST API documentation for a locally hosted open-source Prefect server is available in the Prefect REST API Reference.
- Prefect Server SDK: used primarily by the server to work with workflow metadata and enforce orchestration logic. This is only used directly by Prefect developers and contributors.